Metro SE is a handy, trial version software only available for Mac, belonging to the category Audio & Video with subcategory Synthesizers & Mixers.
More about Metro SE
This software is available for users with the operating system Mac OS X and previous versions, and it is only available in English. Its current version is 220.127.116.11 and it has been updated on 6/01/2010.
About the download, Metro SE is a light software that takes up less free space than most programs in the category Audio & Video.
Since we added this program to our catalog in 2007, it has reached 1,047 downloads, and last week it achieved 0 downloads.
- * Fast forward implemented in the windows version.
- * The Master output is now auto-unmuted upon startup.
- * Copying and pasting to empty tracks did not always restore the copied outputs.
- * Pasting tracks assigned to virtual instruments into a new section, in some cases, would not create new outputs properly.
- * Depending on the multiple monitor configurations, Metro popups could occur on the wrong screen of a multiple monitor setup.
- * In some cases missing ports were not being reported by the Port Change Dialog.
- * The dragging of regions in the track editor was not working properly if the start of the selection was not visible.
- * Improved stability.